Click photo to see bio
Dan Oran• Graduated from high school in Israel, served in the Israel Defense Force for 4 years. • Arrived in USA 1991 • Owned & operated an Electronics business from 1991-2005. Distributor of refurbished Phillips and Toshiba product (South Florida) • 2005 – 2010: Owned & Operated a chain of retail stores (Toys for Boys) in Downtown Miami • 2010: Investor and operations in Super Outlet Stores – 3 locations, 50,000 Sq. ft each, offering more than 100,000 items • 2012: Purchased GFS Global that serves vacation packages within the timeshare industry across the USA • 2014: Founder of CSA 8411 LLC., real estate investor including various rental properties in South Florida • 2016: Co- Founder of Elite Products International, Inc., manufacturer and distributor of Hemp based CBD products • 2017: CEO of Blackpoll Fleet International, Inc. (OTC “BPOL”), supplier of aviation parts • 2017: Arranged acquisition of Elite Products International, Inc. by Profile Solutions, Inc. (OTC “PSIQ”) • 2017: Purchased 50% of Get Credit Healthy, Inc., provider of credit remediation services • 2017: Created Jet Aviation Corp. as a subsidiary and operating entity of Blackpoll Fleet International • 2018: Arranged acquisition of Get Credit Healthy, Inc. by Beta Music Group (Symbol: BEMG) • 2018: Acquired Lily and Tom., chain of 10 retail stores in Israel providing children’s clothing.
Over 20 years of experience in senior command roles in the Israel Defense Force (IDF).
• Discharged as B General.
• 3 years as Chief of the Military Police Corps- successfully initiated organizational change policy and strategy.
• 3 years as a commander of the IDF General staff – established an innovative security system.
• 10 years of commanding several military bases.
• For the past two years: advisor to advanced technology companies in the field of security.
• Current Role for leading technology companies: Representing companies and opening up unique markets abroad.
VP Electricity Division
BA Tel Aviv University – Graduated from the Faculty of Economics and Management,
MBA Tel Aviv University – Graduated from the Faculty of Management, Department
Of Business Administration, 1996.
LLB, Kiryat Ono College – law school – graduated in 2008.
Via Holdings D.N. Ltd.
Since March 2016:
Partner – the company is a developer of energy and power solutions in Israel and a few African countries.
Israel Electric Corporation
Since 2008 until 2016:
Head of Business Development
From 1998 to 2008:
Secretary and senior adviser to the Board of Directors
Delloite & Touche Consulting (Israel) Ltd.
From 1996 to 1998:
Analyst and financial consultant, specializing in corporate finance and companies valuations.
Bank Leumi – Israel
From 1993 to 1996:
Credit analyst and auditor
Languages: English and Hebrew.
• Bsc in Industrial Engineering form Tel-Aviv University
• MBA Tel-Aviv university
• 5 years as a commander at IDF
• Marketing manager of Kvish 6: Launched the 1st toll road brand in Israel at 2001.
• Over 10 years of experience in business ventures in food and agriculture.
• 15 years of advisor to various leading companies in the wine and food sector in Israel.
• Over 10 years of experience as Investor and entrepreneur at US and Barcelona real estate market.
• Owner of Tefuture – agri-tech Company.